EBSCO includes the primary psychology and theology research databases, access to thousands of full-text, peer-reviewed journal articles, and more than 200,000 multidisciplinary eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
- Basic Searching on EBSCO
- Advanced Searching on EBSCO
- How to Print, E-mail, or save EBSCO eBooks as a PDF
- Downloading EBSCO eBooks – Tutorial
- Downloading EBSCO eBooks to your mobile device
- EBSCO eBooks – Getting Started & Troubleshooting for Apple Devices
Behavioral & Mental Health Collection
A comprehensive and diverse collection of video and text that includes clinical mental health demonstrations, actual therapy sessions, compelling documentaries on the human condition, psychotherapy transcripts, as well client narratives and reference works.
ProQuest offers full-text, peer-reviewed, scholarly journals, books, and more in a wide array of disciplines.