Assignments at The Seattle School are to be formatted in accordance with standards of APA or Chicago style for student papers unless otherwise designated by the professor. Click here to read the 2020 update about how to apply these citation resources.
- Assignments are to be typed and formatted for 8 1/2 x 11 letter size document
- Use 12 point serif font; examples include Times New Roman, Palatino, and Cambria
- Use 1-inch margins on all sides
- Text should be double spaced
- Include a title page according to student paper formats for APA & Chicago styles
- Place page number in upper right corner
- Upload assignments as .pdf or .doc files and save according to syllabi requirements, ex: “lastname.firstname.assingmentname”