If you experience harassment or harm in The Seattle School community, please access the following general resources and support:
- Safety & Nondiscrimination at The Seattle School
- Nondiscrimination and Title IX Policy and Procedure
- Employees: Human Resources
- Students: Support & Resources
If you would like to be connected with underrepresented learners who share similar experiences: reach out to Daniel Tidwell-Davis to be connected to our current underrepresented student group leaders.
If you have questions about ICAC, Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) work, or how The Seattle School trains through this lens: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any member of ICAC to start a conversation.
General Resources for The Seattle School Community Members
- For Instructional Staff & Faculty, see Teaching & Learning at The Seattle School, or contact the Dean of Teaching & Learning, the Instructional Designer, or your Center Director.
- For Staff of The Seattle School, contact the Director of Human Resources.
- For Students and Alumni of The Seattle School, contact Manager of Student Life Programs, Manager of Accessibility & Vocational Programs, or the current leader of the Underrepresented Students Group.
Relevant Conversations, Writings, and Lists at The Seattle School
- The Humanity Through Community Series:
- The Urgent Humanity of Dialogue by Elliot Huemann
- Anti-Racism Resources for White-Majority Churches
- Reading Lists for Black History Month and Theologians and Women of Color, and Black Educators We’re Learning From