Thank you for your interest in a Student Employment and/or a Work Study position at The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology. Our current rate is $17.27/hour, FICA tax exempt when enrolled in classes. When you work at the school you attend, student employees are exempt from FICA taxes (7.65%), so the imputed rate is actually $18.59/hour (for comparison to outside employment). The positions below are open to current students at The Seattle School.
Open PositionsOur Hiring Process
Step 1: Apply
- Please read the job post carefully and apply if most of the qualifications and experience required for the position are met.
- Different positions may require unique components in the application, so be sure to include everything outlined in the application requirements.
- A completed Employment Application, which includes our statement of Faith, must be included in your application. You may attach a resume; please answer any sections not covered by your resume.
- Email all application materials to email@example.com.
Step 2: Pre-interview Questionnaire
- Candidates with the closest match of qualifications to the job will receive a pre-interview questionnaire.
- If invited to complete a questionnaire, please download, complete, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are able.
Step 3: Review & Interview
- HR team members review all applications, qualifications and returned questionnaires. All those meeting the qualifications of the position are shared with the interview team.
- The interview team reviews these final candidates and select who to interview.
- Human Resources will contact selected candidates to set up interview times with the interview team.
- A second interview may be required, depending on the position.
- Each and every candidate will hear back from us regarding our decision. Explanations for hiring decisions will not be given.
Step 4: Background Check
- Finalists will be asked to complete a background check and provide references. Employment is contingent on successful completion of reference and background checks.
Step 5: Hiring
- Only after all items above occur and a finalist is selected, may an offer of employment be extended. The Director of Human Resources executes all offers.
- After HR has verbal acceptance on an offer, other finalists are notified of our decision.