Registering for classes isn’t hard, but there are a few steps to take to get you there. One thing to be aware of is that you’re not able to see the “Registration” tab in MyCampus until registration opens. If you look for it before that date, it won’t be there.
Once registration opens, follow these steps to ensure that you are enrolled in the classes you want to take for the term. If you’re not sure which classes you want to sign up for, you are encouraged to sign up for as many classes as you want to take. Just be aware that if you choose not to take them, you will need to go back into MyCampus and drop them so you don’t incur any fees or penalties.
Steps to register:
1. Go to theseattleschool.edu
2. Find the drop down menu on the top right hand of the page and go to students
3. Log in to MyCampus with your student email address and password.
4. Click on the registration tab (this tab will not show up until registration opens).
5. There will be a list of classes and they will all have a green + on the left side.
6. Click the plus sign to add your class(es)
7. You can save your registration changes by clicking save
8. To delete, simply click the trash can symbol on the right
9. When you’ve saved your changes, you will receive a confirmation email and you’re set!
Once registration is closed, you will no longer be able to see the registration tab. If you need to add or drop after that time, reach out to Robyn Sodders at email@example.com or Stacie Englund at firstname.lastname@example.org, in academic services and they will be able to assist you.