- With the exception of Direct Loans, tuition assistance awarded by The Seattle School may not be combined with any other institutional scholarships.
- Recipients who drop below 7 credits or withdraw from active enrollment bear responsibility for full repayment of all tuition and/or fee assistance funds paid for the trimester.
- Students not selected to receive the award may reapply in subsequent years.
- Students who are awarded the scholarship may reapply in subsequent years, but are not guaranteed renewal.
- Rules and regulations governing other sources of financial aid (federal, state, institutional and other grants, gifts or loans) will apply.
I certify that the statements made in this application are true and that I have read and become familiar with the eligibility criteria and tuition assistance terms. I hereby grant permissions to the Scholarship Review Committee to review documents necessary to evaluate and determine my application to this award, including but not limited to, my application for admission, Student Aid Report and academic transcript(s).