New Student Orientation: On Campus MACP Students
The Seattle School is thrilled to welcome this year’s incoming cohort at a series of Orientation events this fall!
At Orientation, our community comes together to welcome, orient, and matriculate new students and their families. New Student Orientation covers logistical details from changing your address in our databases to posting your first assignment and getting your student ID. It is also designed to orient you to our community culture and connect you more deeply with each other, faculty, staff, current students, and alumni through story, activity, and time in the building.
This year, New Student Orientation will involve three connected, but distinct events:
1) Frameworks & Intersections online via MyCampus. All incoming students (regardless of program and modality) will logon weekly to MyCampus for four asynchronous lessons from now until September 20. After September 20, we’ll transition to synchronous round table conversations. Stay tuned to the course on MyCampus for more details.
2) New Student Orientation in Seattle, on campus. This part of orientation will be determined by your program modality.
- On-campus MACP students: Tuesday, September 14, 10:00am – 2:00pm PT at The Seattle School. Please RSVP so that we know your dietary and accessibility needs.
- Low-residency MACP, MATC, and MDiv students: Your 0n-campus part of Orientation is included in your fall residency schedule September 29-October 1 at The Seattle School.
3. (Re)Orientation on Wednesday September 15, 9:00-11:00am PT. All incoming and returning students will gather online via Zoom. See the (Re)Orientation page for more details.