Faculty, staff, alumni, and current students come together to host Preview three times a year, and we can’t wait to share it with you. Come spend a day with us to engage in energizing conversations about who we are and who you might become with us.
At Preview, you’ll catch a glimpse of life at The Seattle School and engage in meaningful conversation with people from all realms of our community:
- Experience our engaging, relevant course curriculum by hearing mini-lectures from our faculty and instructional staff.
- See what breaking bread amongst our learning community could be by sharing a meal with current students.
- Envision your future through listening to our alumni speak about their current vocations.
- Address your concerns through conversation about the application process, financial aid, and other admissions questions you may have. We will have also have breakout sessions on licensure for therapists and a potential move to Seattle.
Ron Ruthruff, PhD, will be the featured faculty speaker and Jessica Dexter (MATC), Matthew Rock (MDiv), and Elise Hale-Case (MACP) will share their experiences as former students on an alumni panel.
10:15 – 10:20am – Welcome
10:20 – 10:25am – Intention Setting
10:25 – 11:00am – Faculty Lecture
11:00 – 11:10am – Break
11:15am – 12:00pm – Breakout Sessions:
- Licensure & Accreditation
- The Application Process
- Moving to Seattle
12:00 – 1:00pm – Lunch with current students
1:00 – 1:40pm – Vocational Imagination Alumni Panel
1:45 – 2:20pm – Faculty lecture
2:30 – 3:00 – Desserts & Conversation
Our mission is rooted in text.soul.culture. With a commitment to training leaders and healers for transformative work in a hurting world, we believe that education must be innovative, collaborative, and transformative. The decision to pursue graduate study is a big one—one that requires you to truly connect with the work you are called to do and the ways you need to be shaped in order to engage and sustain your calling.
We’d love for you to join us for this one-of-a-kind gathering, and we look forward to getting to know one another! Preview is free and all are welcome.