Intercultural Credibility Advisory Committee
The Intercultural Credibility Advisory Committee (ICAC) advises the President in order to cultivate a culture of safety, inclusion, representation, and advocacy for all members of The Seattle School community to thrive across culture and identity.
The faculty, staff, and student representatives of the ICAC work in close partnerships with community members (internal and external) to reflect and advocate for a broad range of voices at The Seattle School. Meeting bi-weekly, the committee seeks to actively develop an institutional culture that supports and rewards diversity, equity, and inclusion. The ICAC also collaborates to proactively advise the President as he guides leadership towards intercultural credibility, including in matters of diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice.
The current members (and the realms of the community they represent) are:
- Kartha Heinz (Human Resources)
- Philip Hayes (Student)
- Richard Kim, MDiv (Alumni)
- Becca Shirley, MDiv (Office of Students & Alumni)
- Stephanie Neill, PsyD (Core Faculty)
- J. P. Kang, PhD (Adjunct Faculty)
- Wendell Moss, MAC, LMHC (Allender Center)
- Kate Davis, MDiv (Center for Transforming Engagement)
- Cheryl Goodwin, MLS (Academics Administration)