Manager of Enrollment and Partnerships
The Allender Center
The Allender Center at The Seattle School is committed to boldly engaging the core narratives of relationship, sexuality, trauma, sexual abuse, and sabbath through innovative conferences, online courses, in-depth workshops, and facilitated groups. The Allender Center also trains practitioners and leaders to engage stories with courage and compassion through professional development certificates, workshops, and an externship in trauma-focused narrative therapy.
The Sales & Partnerships Coordinator for The Allender Center is a vital member of The Allender Center and is primarily responsible for triaging inbound calls & inquiries, converting online course and conference sales through relational development with prospective partnerships, and extending the reach and impact of The Allender Center through designing and executing a robust full-cycle sales strategy. The Sales & Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for managing the initial conference and speaking engagement bookings, online course and digital media sales.
The Partnerships & Resources Coordinator is responsible to:
- Increase conference & speaking engagement inquiry pool through community outreach, regional and national travel, communication (phone calls, emails), and developing relationships with strategic partners.
- Work closely with the Manager of Enrollment & Partnerships to develop and execute a strategic plan in order to further the reach and impact of The Allender Center mission.
- Routing conference and speaking inquiries, providing discernment and initial booking support in order to transfer viable contacts to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain relationships with prospective partners via phone, email, direct mail, visits (on and off campus), blog posts, and social media.
- Record and maintain accurate contact information, relevant data, relationship context, and organizational data with thorough attention to detail utilizing a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Serve as the first primary contact for conference and sponsor inquires at the top of the funnel.
- Executing a robust and ethical sales strategy for online courses and other media resources.
- Owning the full-cycle sales management process for online resources, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Utilizing industry expertise, market research, and professional networks in order to effectively broaden the reach of The Allender Center.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and ethos of The Allender Center and The Seattle School.
- Strong professional demeanor and the ability to represent an institution with authenticity and integrity.
- Strong ability to design, execute, and own a robust sales strategy.
- Capacity to navigate complex conversations with maturity and professionalism.
- Capacity to work with customers from diverse and underrepresentation populations with cultural awareness and competency.
- Capacity to travel and work flexibly in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Driven and goal-oriented, self-starter with an entrepreneur spirit.
- Team player with a commitment to collaboration.
- Exhibit strength in the following areas:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Oral and Written Communication
- Organization and Administrative savviness
- Capacity to manage multiple relationships, tasks, and projects with strong attention to detail
- Time and project management
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and social media. Familiarity with CRM systems (specifically SalesForce) and WordPress.
Compensation & Benefits
For this full position we offer paid time off; retirement benefits; a bus pass subsidy; and tuition assistance benefits. We also offer a flexible, supportive environment. Hours and schedule are negotiable.
Complete the downloadable employment application and submit it and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the hiring process should be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com. Questions about the position that are not answered in the job description should be directed to Matt Morrissey, Manager of Enrollment & Partnerships.
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 18 @ 11:59 pm.
About The Employer
Established in 1997, The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology resides in the heart of the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. The Seattle School offers three progressive graduate programs: M.A. in Counseling Psychology, Master of Divinity, and M.A. in Theology & Culture. Focused on a transformational education through deep relationality, the school is committed to train people to be competent in the study of text, soul, and culture in order to serve God and neighbor through transforming relationships. The Seattle School is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment and direction to excellence and diversity throughout the school.
Federal employment non-discrimination rules preserve the freedom of faith-based organizations to hire according to faith. State and local employment civil rights laws include a similar exemption for faith-based organizations such as The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology.