Alumni Enrichment Courses & CEU Offerings
You never stop learning.
The Seattle School offers the following ways for alumni to enjoy continuing education
Continuing Education Classes
The Seattle School is now offering CEU classes created specifically for alumni and counseling professionals to meet pre-licensure and ongoing licensure requirements in the mental health field. Find a complete list of upcoming classes here.
Enrichment Courses (with CEU option)
Each year, we'd like to invite The Seattle School Alumni back to school. As a key benefit to our graduates, all alumni are eligible to attend one free academic class each year as an enrichment course of their choice. CEUs are available at an additional fee.
To enroll in your free enrichment course:
- Check out the Class Schedule. Make sure that you are enrolling for the correct term. You may enroll for classes up to 3 days prior to the beginning of class. Please keep in mind that some courses are space-limited and/or experiential, and are not available for enrichment enrollment. These are identified on the Class Schedule by an asterisk (*).
- Print out and fill out the Enrichment Application. Submit this to the Registrar's office at:
The Seattle School
Attn: Kristen Houston
2501 Elliott Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121.
- Print out and submit the Enrichment Voucher to receive your free class. You are always welcome to enroll in more enrichment courses throughout the year, but only one is free.
To apply for CEUs for your enrichment course:
- Alumni who attend an academic class as an Enrichment Course are eligible to apply for Continuing Education Units. These credits can be used towards licensure renewal, however it is the responsibility of the student to ensure that the course meets the individual state licensure requirements. At the end of the course, The Seattle School will provide the student with an official record of their seat hours in the course. Continuing Education is a great way for Alumni to refresh their learning in a specific area or reconnect to The Seattle School community.
- If you would like to apply for for Continuing Education Units, please fill out the Enrichment Registration Form and the Continuing Education Units Form.
- CEU credits are $30 per seat hour recorded. The alumni enrichment voucher covers only your enrollment in the course, not the cost of CEU credits. Please use the CEU form above to request the number of seat hours you want, and include a check payable to The Seattle School along with your enrichment application and CEU form. Please contact Kristen Houston with any questions.