Degree Program Requirements
Admission evaluations are dependent upon reliable and valid application materials. Admissions materials required for application to degree programs include the following:
· Fall 2013 Application for Admission
· Curriculum vitae including a summary of your academic and vocational background, as well as person experience, training, qualifications, honors, affiliations and other noteworthy information.
· Two narrative essays demonstrating vocational calling, awareness of self and others and preparedness for graduate study.
· Two letters of recommendation (on forms provided by The Seattle School) regarding the applicant’s academic, relational, spiritual, and emotional readiness for graduate level studies.
· An on-site group interview (see deadlines for scheduling information)
· Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all postsecondary schools, institutes, universities, and seminaries
· Official Miller Analogies Test OR Graduate Record Examination score (The test score requirement is waived if the applicant has previously completed graduate-level coursework and/or if their undergraduate GPA is 3.0 or higher)
· $50 application fee (nonrefundable)